Withdrawing from the University/Leaving UZH

After expiration of validity on the card, all rights on the card lapse. Valid cards and those with access rights are to be returned as follows:

Retracting Matriculation or Withdrawing from the University

Should you retract your matriculation after semester enrollment you must return your UZH card to the Student Administration Office. For information on retracting matriculation and withdrawing from the university, see: www.students.uzh.ch/administration/deregister.html.

Termination of Employment

Please return your UZH Card to your line manager as soon as your period of employment at the University concludes.

Returning your Guest Card

Please return your UZH Card to the access delegate before you leave the University.